The Way of Saint James in Navarre.
We are tour guides of The Way of Saint James in Navarre. For the pilgrims, our region is the main gateway to Spain. Doing the route as a group accompanied by a local guide is a profound experience. Would you like to walk with us?
Pilgrims from all over the world, since the Middle Ages, have crossed the ancient Kingdom of Pamplona/Navarre on their journey to Santiago de Compostela. In doing so, they left a mark on the Navarrese culture and art. We enjoy sharing facts and legends about the route with our visitors as we go through beautiful landscapes: mountain passes, valleys, woods, cereal fields, vineyards. We like to feel part of The Way as we cross medieval bridges and when we admire churches, monasteries and historic buildings which flourished under the influence of The Camino.
Type of visits with an official tour guide:
- Cultural trips: excursion by bus + walking tours (villages and monuments)
- Cultural hiking: mild trekking route + walking tours (villages and monuments)
- E-bike: routes by electric bicycle
- Incentive Programmes: activities + walking tours (*business groups)
Duration: full-day (up to 10 hours)
Meeting point: pick up at the hotel (or another place on request)
Which experience would you like? to find yourselves in Navarre.
* DEPARTURE FROM PAMPLONA
Complete your guided visit Other services.
* WE MANAGE (UPON REQUEST) THE BOOKING OF:
- Monuments’ tickets
- Other activities and bespoke services